Who should attend
This course is for marketers or business owners looking to run their own Facebook advertising campaigns.
About the course
This interactive virtual course is designed to teach you how to run effective Facebook advertising campaigns. Over a six-week period, you’ll join a group of fellow participants for a weekly 1.5-hour session led by a highly experienced trainer and Facebook advertising specialist. Each session builds on the previous one to increase your knowledge and develop practical skills using real life examples, account demos and interactive quizzes.
We start by looking at measurement using the Facebook Pixel and event tracking. We then move on to learn how to plan a Facebook advertising campaign, create Facebook audiences and design Facebook ads. Finally, we look at campaign optimisation to help you drive the best results from your campaign.
- Week 1: Measurement - The Facebook pixel and event tracking
- Week 2: Strategy and planning – DevelopingFacebook campaigns
- Week 3: Audiences – Working with audience options
- Week 4: Ad Designs & Formats - Create effective ads
- Week 5: Execution - Delivering your Facebook campaign
- Week 6: Optimisation - Top tips for ad campaign improvement
- Plan an effective Facebook advertising campaign
- Manage Facebook pixel and event tracking implementation
- Strategically plan and build Facebook audiences
- Setup Facebook remarketing audiences
- Strategically choose the right type of ads to use
- Design ads following best practice
- Build and manage campaigns
- How to optimise campaigns
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.