Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
- (Level 6) C-Suite
About the course
Powered by ZOOM, our interactive classroom mirrors what you will experience as part of the modern workforce. This two-day equivalent (spanning over three two-hour online real-time sessions and two three-hour remote flex-time sessions) management course is a hands-on workshop designed to enable professionals and mid-level executives to upskill their understanding in leading edge technologies and to apply this understanding to business applications. The specific leading-edge technologies include:
- Robot Jobs
- Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- New Paradigms (quantum computing, DNA computing, etc)
Benefits to You
The workshop is designed with a blended learning approach, where executives are given a 6-month access to Singularity’s micro learning digital course, guided by an expert educator in entrepreneurship and innovation. The following topics are covered in the workshop, from a collection of video learning assets from Singularity University, and from the real-time online course lecture delivery:
- Growth Mindset
- Theory of the Future
- The Law of Accelerating Returns
- The 6Ds of Exponentials
- Moonshots in Action
At the workshop, you will be offered opportunities to share your own insights, and to work in small learning groups to develop specific strategies to either leverage on exponential technologies for developing new innovations,or to diversity your business from the availability of such technologies
- Overview and basic understanding of leading technologies in Robotics,AI, AR/VR, Blockchain
- Recognise the pace of change is accelerating, creating disruption.
- Understand how we develop a theory of the future – and what cognitive lens we use to decipher the VUCAH environment
- Develop our own theory of the future, in context of our business
- Identify and consider future macro trends and implications that will arise from the accelerating convergence and advancement of exponential technologies.
Virginia is an active researcher, educator, mentor, and angel investor in Singapore's entrepreneur ecosystem after 32 years of executive management in technology companies. In her multi-faceted industry career which spanned multiple countries, Virginia was the chief technology geek at a U.S. mu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.