Who should attend
Executives, decision-makers, and managers seeking to acquire the latest managerial and strategic practices to overcome current and future business challenges
About the course
This 3-day programme is designed to help executives build a strategic vision of tomorrow’s business landscape as they face major changes within their companies. The programme will also address how to drive transformation, innovate to gain in resilience, and meet future challenges with agility.
An overview of mega-trends and their impact on business in the future (Online)
- Rethinking business in the Anthropocene Era
- How digital transformation will accelerate the impact on business
- How the new concept of “poly-engagement” in the workplace will redefine business
Leading innovation: What innovation leader do I want to be? (In-class)
- Getting started: Innovation leaders who inspire you
- Leading innovation role models
- Develop your innovation leadership
Acquire the tools to increase your team’s and organisation’s ability to manage uncertainty (In-class)
- Acquire concrete tools to act under uncertainty
- Review trends from an entrepreneurial perspective
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging mega-trends.
- Gain a macroeconomic view of the most significant forces changing tomorrow’s business landscape
- Demystify innovation and become a leader capable of anticipating unexpected challenges to create sustainable value for your organisation
- Understand how technological disruptions can affect management techniques and shift culture both inside and outside of your organisation
- Explore new frameworks that will allow you and your organisation to gain in agility and develop a resilient mindset
- Have a better understanding of how entrepreneurs deal with uncertainty and how they can apply this in their corporate setting
- Acquire and learn how to apply the tools needed to increase the uncertainty competency of your teams and organisation
- Predictive analysis to better anticipate future opportunities and risk
- Experiential learning methodology to internalise new tools and skills
- Peer coaching
- Elaboration of your personal leadership roadmap
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.