Expert in Islamic Microfinance Certified
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
In the growing area of Islamic microfinance, a diverse skillset is required. Professionals have to be knowledgeable in traditional retail banking, in the ethics of Islamic finance and in the relevant compliance and regulation issues. In order to provide you with the necessary skills and know-how to become a well-rounded Islamic microfinance professional, we have designed the certification course ‘Certified Expert in Islamic Microfinance’.
This e-learning course was jointly developed by a team of experts from the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Islamic Relief Worldwide, and the Islamic Relief Academy.
This combination of expertise provides you with the opportunity to have a rich learning experience based on the broad knowledge of diverse, highly qualified professionals.
The development of the "Certified Expert in Islamic Microfinance" was co-funded with UK aid from the UK government.
What Do We Offer?
- An interactive e-learning course including video lectures, PDF scripts, examples, practical exercises, online tests and case studies.
- A discussion forum for course related issues as well as for exchange of opinions and experiences with, tutors, peers and the FSDF e-Campus team.
- Personalized support from your e-Campus team.
- The possibility to achieve a Frankfurt School certificate after passing the final exam or a confirmation of course completion after completing the course.
- An international network of institutions hosting our final exam all over the world.
Who should attend
This course is targeted towards microfinance and development professionals who are working in areas such as microfinance, Islamic microfinance, and end-user finance, or towards participants who want to explore Islamic microfinance. This includes staff from the following organisations, at either the operational level or the management level:
- Faith-based NGOs and non faith-based NGOs
- Islamic microfinance institutions
- Microfinance institutions
- Retail banks interested in downscaling
- Social/impact investors
- Banking training institutes
Other interested parties are of course also welcome to register for the course, such as:
- Central bankers
- Staff members of apex institutions
- Students (preferably with a banking/finance background)
- Operational experience from the conventional microfinance sector or the Islamic finance sector is not necessary but is considered as an asset.