Expert in Financial & Managerial Accounting Certified
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
Successfully running a development finance institution or making decisions in such institutions requires profound knowledge of accounting, because accounting is the language of business. This course will make you familiar with this language.
The Certified Expert in Financial & Managerial Accounting online course introduces concepts and theories of financial and managerial accounting. It focuses on leadership aspects in accounting. Participants will get acquainted with how accounting
On successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough comprehension of the basic definitions, theories and concepts of financial and managerial accounting., i.e. you will be able to:
- describe theories and concepts of financial and managerial accounting
- point at crucial accounting standards, choices and discretion that leaders should be aware of
- explain how the cost accounting choices influence the data presented to managers for planning and controlling, as well as for determining prices for products and services
- be introduced to psychological aspects that should be considered in decision making, including deciding about performance measures and
Unit 1: Foundations
Unit 3: Financial Management & Analysis
Unit 5: Analysing Costs for Managerial Decision Making
Unit 2: Understanding IFRS Reports
Unit 4: Basics of Cost Accounting
Unit 6: Behavioural Aspects in Accounting incentivesinformation is used in decision making and how leadership designs accounting systems and strategically uses the disclosure system to achieve targets. The course covers applied topics of accounting and leadership.
Who should attend
The target group for the Certified Expert in Financial & Managerial Accounting is top managers, decision-makers, practitioners, consultants, and operational staff working at/for:
- MFIs and other financial institutions;
- Regulators and government authorities;
- Donor institutions;
- International Organizations