Who should attend
Created exclusively for senior managers, directors and vice presidents in corporate and public sectors, the Executive Program in Transformational Leadership is recommended for managers and executives with at least five years of management experience who seek global leadership competencies. The program is ideal for:
- Senior managers from all industry sectors
- Vice-presidents and divisional heads
- Business directors and officers
- Experienced public administrators in federal, provincial and municipal government
- National, regional and international business unit managers
- General managers and branch managers
- Executive directors of associations and NGOs
- Business development specialist
About the course
Enhance your capabilities to a senior level in the five critical competency areas needed to transform your organization and lead it into a new era of innovation and digitization:
- Managing and Leading Change
- Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Strategic Leadership
- Financial Planning
- Advanced Coaching Skills
This dynamic five-day senior leadership certificate program is focused on equipping you with the skill set to be an effective transformational leader. It is developed exclusively for senior managers, VPs and executives who lead a growing number of business portfolios. The requirement for enrolment in this advanced program is a minimum of five (5) years of direct management experience.
This five-day program is focused on equipping senior managers with the key leadership competencies they need to effectively usher their organization into an era of technological advancement.
What You Will Learn
- Chart a new direction for your organization through leading and managing change
- Set the context of transforming yourself and the organization for a new era of digital technologies
- Develop a winning strategy and create an execution plan to achieve and sustain competitive advantages.
- Set business goals to achieve financial performance targets and understand evolving business risks.
- Inspire change through transformational coaching to motivate your team and achieve peak performance.
Leading Change > Charting a Direction
Provide the leaders with the proper tools needed to recognize opportunities for change, come up with change initiatives, and overcome obstacles to change.
- Learn when and how to initiate change in the organization’s life cycle
- Understand the eight phases of change management process
- Achieve sustainability through proper application of change management principles
Digital Transformation > Building Context
Anticipate and plan for disruptive digital innovation within your organization and within your industry to be better positioned in a highly competitive environment.
- How to anticipate the impact of Digital Disruption
- The role of disruptive technologies in transforming organizations.
- The impact of digital transformation on individual employees, the organization and society
Strategic Leadership > Achieving Competitive Advantage
In a complex environment, senior managers must be able to evaluate and select strategic options in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Link leadership, culture, and structure to effective execution of strategies;
- Understand the major core processes of strategy implementation;
- Become familiar with the major tools of proper strategizing
Managerial Finance > Creating the Buy-In
Support your business recommendations with sound financial back-up. Understand the proper use of financial data in the management decision process.
- Create the buy-in from stakeholders through developing the financial components of capital projects.
- Review performance evaluation and integrate financial and non-financial KPIs
- Understand shareholder value and the importance of generating and managing operating cash flows
Advanced Coaching Skills > Transforming Your Team
Foster greater buy-in and commitment to change and digital transformation using proven coaching techniques for increased adaptability, productivity, and innovation.
- Apply a systematic approach to coaching for maximum time efficiency and optimal results
- Acquire a coaching toolkit of proven templates and techniques for skill development and succession planning at all levels.
- Proactively identify, manage, and overcome change resistance
Biography Gail is one of Canada’s most experienced negotiators and professional instructors in the field of business negotiating and innovative negotiated solutions. She is a Harvard University trained specialist in both collaborative and competitive bargaining methods, and facilitates negotiatio...
Biography Ron Babin, DBA, is a professor of Technology Management and Innovation, and an award-winning instructor with many decades of IT professional experience. As a management consulting partner at KPMG and Accenture, he has provided strategic guidance to CIO clients across all industries. Pro...
Biography Ajay is a senior marketing professor at Schulich. His research has won awards internationally. Ajay is the author of three books including: Marketing Led – Sales Driven: How Successful Businesses Use The Power Of Marketing Plans And Sales Execution To Win In The Marketplace and Marketin...
Biography Wissam AlHussaini holds a PhD in Business Administration from John Molson School of Business at Concordia University and an MBA degree from Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut. Over the years, Wissam has designed and delivered numerous training prog...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.