Executive Program in Transformational Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Take Your Organization to New Heights
Enhance your capabilities to a senior level in the five critical competency areas needed to transform your organization and lead it into a new era of innovation and digitization:
- Managing and Leading Change
- Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Strategic Leadership
- Financial Planning
- Advanced Coaching Skills
This dynamic five-day senior leadership certificate program is focused on equipping you with the skill set to be an effective transformational leader. It is developed exclusively for senior managers, VPs and executives who lead a growing number of business portfolios. The requirement for enrolment in this advanced program is a minimum of five (5) years of direct management experience.
This five-day program is focused on equipping senior managers with the key leadership competencies they need to effectively usher their organization into an era of technological advancement.
What You Will Learn
- Chart a new direction for your organization through leading and managing change
- Set the context of transforming yourself and the organization for a new era of digital technologies
- Develop a winning strategy and create an execution plan to achieve and sustain competitive advantages.
- Set business goals to achieve financial performance targets and understand evolving business risks.
- Inspire change through transformational coaching to motivate your team and achieve peak performance.
Who should attend
Created exclusively for senior managers, directors and vice presidents in corporate and public sectors, the Executive Program in Transformational Leadership is recommended for managers and executives with at least five years of management experience who seek global leadership competencies. The program is ideal for:
- Senior managers from all industry sectors
- Vice-presidents and divisional heads
- Business directors and officers
- Experienced public administrators in federal, provincial and municipal government
- National, regional and international business unit managers
- General managers and branch managers
- Executive directors of associations and NGOs
- Business development specialist
This Reach Series program provides an executive learning experience that is unmatched in Canada. Designed exclusively for senior business leaders, all Reach Series courses deliver a combination of cutting-edge business theory along with highly relevant case studies and techniques for practical application.