Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stanford Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Take your social enterprise to the next level in this program designed to help entrepreneurs refine their innovations and leverage their impact.
Leveraging in-class lectures, discussions and exercises led by Stanford MBA faculty, the Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship gives you:
- A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy
- An enhanced understanding of the mechanisms, opportunities and challenges of social entrepreneurship
- Practical methodologies such as design thinking to spur innovation and solve real, complex problems
- A strengthened ability to grow an organization while sustaining the culture
- An international network of brilliant social innovators across nonprofit, public, and private-sector boundaries
Where do you want your social impact organization to be in five years, and what will it take from you and your team to get there?
Leveraging the depth of expertise of Stanford GSB’s faculty, the Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship exposes you to leading-edge research in strategy and organizational behavior so you can strengthen and develop your organization across all business units.
Program highlights include:
Strategy and Organizational Design
Take a look at how organizational design affects the execution of an organization’s strategy and reflect on a framework for thinking about organizational design.
Design Thinking Bootcamp
Experience design thinking — a human-centered, prototype-driven process for innovation — through a hands-on exercise, after which you’ll work in small teams to craft solutions to different design challenges.
Learn the elements of successful stories and how when data and story are used together, you take your listeners on a journey where they are moved intellectually and emotionally from one perspective to another.
Understand what it takes to spread a mindset, not just a footprint, as a program or organization expands, and glean best practices from leaders and teams who successfully spread constructive beliefs, behaviors, and practices.
Who should attend
- Experienced leaders of social initiatives or organizations.
- While the educational and professional backgrounds may vary across participants, all attendees hold a high impact role at their organization