Executive Presence for Women
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
Have you ever been told (or felt) you’re too stiff, timid, aggressive, nervous, bossy, emotional, have a boring voice, or lack confidence? If you want to be considered as a potential leader, it’s essential to improve and develop your verbal and nonverbal messages. The MCE “Executive Presence for Women” programme helps you to do just that.
This programme explores the key components of being “powerful.” In a supportive atmosphere, you’ll get honest feedback from your facilitator and peers, benefit from videotaping and improvisation practice, and get a realistic idea of your current power image. You’ll then identify and practice improving your power presence. Filled with personalized coaching and intensive feedback, this is the ideal course for women who want to influence and maximize their executive presence.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how body language and verbal behaviors affect your image as a leader
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Use your verbal and body language in appropriate ways to increase your influence
- Understand how powerful leaders vary and balance their verbal and body language depending on the circumstances
- Learn how to project confidence in any business situation
- Receive personalized coaching and thorough feedback from your instructors and peers.
What will you learn and practice?
- Creating your authentic story: What kind of leader are you? Why do you deserve to be a leader?
- Understanding how to demonstrate confidence and command respect
- Knowing how to exude positive energy when needed
- Targeting your body language and determining how to get results
- Identifying your current body language profile: Are you high or low power?
- Understanding the impact of your personal appearance
- Identifying image derailers and words and phrases to avoid
- Practicing being the “confident leader” even when you have doubts
- Planning your positive “self talk” and your power poses
Who should attend
The executive presence for women training covers advanced techniques. Making it ideal for mid- to senior-level women who want to be seen as credible leaders. Note: You'll be recorded in action as you address your colleagues. You will see yourself improve, relax, and refine your techniques with each performance. This recording is yours to keep.