About the course
Self-awareness is key to development. This one-day practical masterclass will prepare junior to mid-level investment professionals for progress within their firm, by enabling them to identify their skill gaps and master the behaviors required to function in high performing management teams. Psychometric testing is included and training is delivered by two business psychologists with extensive consulting experience within private equity and venture capital houses and management teams.
Key topics include
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Improving performance, motivation and focus
- Strengthening empathy and communication
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Remaining in control
- Triggers in a competitive PE/VC workplace
- Building career networks and more
What will delegates take away?
- Techniques for mental resilience and stress management
- Approaches and techniques for improving influencing and personal impact
- Hints and tips for dealing with complex stakeholder relationships
- Developing your career in PE/VC
- The skills to enhance and develop your personal brand
Steph Kingdon has over 25 years’ experience as an independent management leadership specialist, delivering a range of leadership and management qualifications to many well-known public sector organisations. Steph has expertise in designing bespoke training packages to address individual and busin...
Sheryl Haddow has been working within the field of business psychology for over 20 years and is specialised in personality testing for the purposes of assessment, selection, individual and team coaching, personal development and conflict management. Sheryl also provides training in various areas ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.