Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Those planning to negotiate a salary or contract
- Engaging in negotiation on behalf of your organization
- Responsible for group meetings and decisions
About the course
You may not be aware of it, but you negotiate every single day. Sometimes negotiations are obvious, like haggling with a vendor. Other negotiations are subtle, like pitching a new project to your boss. Most of us have to compromise when we can’t reach an agreement, but compromises require sacrifice. Learn to create win-win solutions in Executive Negotiations.
During the program, you’ll learn to analyze your situation, brainstorm new solutions, and persuade the other party. Your instructors will utilize simulations and hands-on activities, so you can practice in a safe environment.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Analyze, strategize, and execute successful negotiations
- Utilize bargaining and persuasion techniques
- Protect your interests when compromising
- Improve negotiations in every part of your life
- Brainstorm win-win solutions
Dr. Michelle Arthur is the Chair of the Department of Organizational Studies at the Anderson School of Management. Dr. Arthur earned her B.A. at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, her M.A. at the University of Colorado at Boulder, and her Ph.D. at the University of Illinois. She joined ...