Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of New Mexico.Full disclaimer.
You may not be aware of it, but you negotiate every single day. Sometimes negotiations are obvious, like haggling with a vendor. Other negotiations are subtle, like pitching a new project to your boss. Most of us have to compromise when we can’t reach an agreement, but compromises require sacrifice. Learn to create win-win solutions in Executive Negotiations.
During the program, you’ll learn to analyze your situation, brainstorm new solutions, and persuade the other party. Your instructors will utilize simulations and hands-on activities, so you can practice in a safe environment.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Analyze, strategize, and execute successful negotiations
- Utilize bargaining and persuasion techniques
- Protect your interests when compromising
- Improve negotiations in every part of your life
- Brainstorm win-win solutions
Who should attend
- Those planning to negotiate a salary or contract
- Engaging in negotiation on behalf of your organization
- Responsible for group meetings and decisions