Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Antwerp Management School.Full disclaimer.
About the program
Modern organizations are operating in hypercompetitive environments, constantly monitoring their environment for new business opportunities and striving for stakeholder satisfaction by delivering products and services of unprecedented quality. This has resulted in enterprises that are faced with challenges such as increasing complexity and increasing change. These challenges require high evolvability, agility or flexibility of the organization and its information systems.
As there are obviously no simple solutions, enterprises are looking for advanced expertise grounded in research. In order to meet this demand, Antwerp Management School and Delft University of Technology have established a unique partnership to offer a state-of-the-art Executive Master in Enterprise IT Architecture. This executive master program is built upon state-of-the-art scientific research in the field of ‘enterprise engineering’ at both universities.
The courses provide an overview and scientific evaluation of the enterprise architecture methodologies and systems development methodologies that we know (such as TOGAF, Zachman, Archimate, Unified Process, Agile methodologies …). Next, Normalized Systems Theory and enterprise ontology (DEMO, Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations) are put forward as important theories in both enterprise and IT architecture, aiming for the establishment of the agile enterprise. Courses are fully rooted in theory with proven practical relevance at first hand.
This program is the only, double accredited master program in the Benelux, delivering a Master of Science certificate in Enterprise and IT Architecture.
After attending this program:
- you have broadened and deepened your knowledge of general management and IT management;
- you can leverage information technology to help innovate the enterprise. You can design and implement the enterprise in a unified and integrated manner (including process models) required to realize the enterprise strategy serving its customers well and fluently collaborating with its partners;
- you can help your organization to get ready for the digital transformation;
- you can design and implement solid and evolvable IT systems;
- you are able to integrate enterprise and IT architecture aspects with areas of enterprise and IT governance and value management;
- you are prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as “Certified DEMO Bachelor/Master” and ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CRISC and CGEIT.
- Rooted in science: more than 10 years of research on enterprise architecture, enterprise ontology and IT architecture at the University of Antwerp, Delft University of Technology and the Enterprise Engineering Institute.
- Proven in practice: our academic faculty advised more than 100 companies worldwide.
- C-level guest speakers and international faculty ensure an up-to-date global outlook.
- Antwerp Management School offers the only master degree program in enterprise and IT architecture in the Benelux accredited by both NVAO and AACSB.
- The program is compliant with the E-Competence Framework, Euro CIO, and ISACA.
- After successful completion of the program, you will receive an official and internationally accredited master’s degree by Antwerp Management School.
- You will be prepared to successfully obtain professional ISACA certifications such as CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) and CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and DEMO Professional (Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations).
- Alumni of this program are now holding leading positions in the enterprise IT architecture profession.
The program focuses on deepening your knowledge on enterprise & IT architecture. In addition this program holds modules on business strategy, leadership, change and risk management. You can also register for a separate master class:
- Residential opening seminar
- Master Class Business & IT Strategy and Leadership
- Business Research Methods & Master Project Preparation
- Master Class Agile Enterprise Engineering & Architecture
- Agile IT Architecture, specialized master class
- Master project: group and faculty feedback sessions
- Master Class Information Security Management
- Leadership, Change and Personal Development
Who should attend
This program is designed to accommodate experienced IT professionals as well as experienced business managers:
- Enterprise architects, IT analysts, IT architects, developers, IT managers, CIOs, business consultants, business unit managers, digital marketeers, business analysts, business architects, solution architects, program and project managers