Executive Leadership - Personal
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotman School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Take the lead
Transform into a more effective, thoughtful and resilient leader. Tailored to your unique leadership goals and challenges, this program will help you emerge with a fresh, personal and introspective approach to leadership and decision-making that characterizes all great leaders.
Transform into a more effective, thoughtful and resilient leader.
Unlike typical leadership programs, Rotman’s Executive Leadership is not a reiteration of current best practices. Instead, we focus on your personal leadership development. This fast-paced, demanding and powerful program integrates cutting-edge academic research with a focus on your personal leadership style and technique.
Your eight month journey.
This eight-month leadership journey is tailored to your unique leadership goals and challenges. You will receive:
- A five-day in-class intensive
- A 360° leadership assessment
- A webinar
- Two one-on-one executive coaching sessions
- A post-in-class intensive leadership session
- A short 360 progress tracker
- Membership in a personal advisory board
- Integrative Thinking
- 9 Box Framework
- Leadership Capabilities
- Emotional Intelligence
- Applied Leadership
- Executive Communication
- Personal Advisory Boards
Who should attend
Rotman’s Executive Leadership Program is designed for mid- to senior-level managers of people/teams who are looking for insights, knowledge and tools to become more effective leaders and advance themselves in their leadership journey. Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years’ work experience and a team of direct reports.
Participants will come from a broad range of industries, including the corporate, government and non-profit sectors. The program is well suited for:
- Corporate directors and officers
- Divisional vice-presidents
- Experienced public administrators in federal, provincial and municipal government
- National, regional and international business unit managers
- General managers and branch managers
- Executive directors of associations and NGOs
- Senior managers of crown corporations
- Professional services executives