Who should attend
This program is designed for high-potential female business professionals with generally 8-18 years’ experience.
About the course
The most successful women have vision, fortitude, and the ability to work in competitive environments without compromising their unique traits and skill sets. Research shows that companies with a higher percentage of women in top management also experience a higher Return on Equity and Return on Sales. This program provides critical information and leadership insights designed to help high-potential women improve performance and productivity within their unique business environments. Based on both proven research and the personal experiences of senior executives, the program develops individualized action plans and engages organizational superiors to help support implementation. This program will also create a unique network of colleagues with similar experiences to help support future growth and development.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Apply the skills of exceptional leadership up, down, and across your organization
- Find your executive voice while gaining an understanding of real and perceived gender differences in workplace communication
- Create a personal brand and message and apply it to relationships inside and outside of your organization
- Build a personal and professional network to help ensure career success
- Effectively negotiate deals that create lasting value for yourself and your organization
Julie Fasone Holder is the former Senior Vice President of Dow Chemical and current entrepreneur/founder of JFH Insights, known for her passion in helping women succeed in work and life. Her corporate career began in sales and ended in the C-Suite of a Fortune 50 company. She ran multi-billion d...
Erin Wolf has worked for nationally recognized firms such as Bain & Company, Goldman Sachs, Accenture and Salomon Brothers Inc. With more than 25 years of experience, Ms. Wolf brings a diverse background in strategic consulting, change management, investment banking and finance. She is curren...
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.