Executive Communication Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Communication is a critical skill for any leader, but in today’s world of 280 character limits and instant messages, it is harder than ever for leaders to communicate with their internal and external stakeholders. This course explores how best to use the various communications methods and channels to get ideas across, gain buy-in, and get results, even in the face of the unexpected.
- The role of various communications tools in establishing ones leadership
- Key elements of effective message crafting and delivery
- Evaluating message voice, audience, subject matter, and desired outcomes when choosing communication channels
- Communication tactics in the face of uncertainty or challenging circumstances
- Learn how to adapt messages for different communications channels and audiences
- Practice ways of effectively communicating your messages to internal and external audiences
- Become a more effective and efficient at communicating and implementing your ideas and goals
- Communicate more confidently in high-pressure situations