About the course
Communication is a critical skill for any leader, but in today’s world of 280 character limits and instant messages, it is harder than ever for leaders to communicate with their internal and external stakeholders. This course explores how best to use the various communications methods and channels to get ideas across, gain buy-in, and get results, even in the face of the unexpected.
- The role of various communications tools in establishing ones leadership
- Key elements of effective message crafting and delivery
- Evaluating message voice, audience, subject matter, and desired outcomes when choosing communication channels
- Communication tactics in the face of uncertainty or challenging circumstances
- Learn how to adapt messages for different communications channels and audiences
- Practice ways of effectively communicating your messages to internal and external audiences
- Become a more effective and efficient at communicating and implementing your ideas and goals
- Communicate more confidently in high-pressure situations
An expert in strategy and integrated campaign management, Cynthia McCafferty joined Hawthorne Strategy Group in July 2015. Previously, she was a senior vice president and senior partner at FleishmanHillard International Communications. With two decades of experience, Cynthia has managed a diver...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.