Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Executive Coaching has become an integral part of management and leadership. It is a mandatory managerial skill for any manager that seeks to bring out the best in the teams they lead. It helps managers get teams to perform at their best and unleash their potential for sustainable growth. As more and more Organizations become complex and undergo change, a manager with coaching skills is best placed to steer the employees and the Organization through these challenges while maintaining staff connectivity to the mission and vision of the Organization.
Executive Coaching for Managers is a unique program that combines training in coaching skills for executives as well as tested leading high performing team strategies. This program provides today’s manager with additional skills that enable them connect better with their teams while achieving greatness. The program is designed for executives who wish to build their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers.
Some of the highlights include:
- The 11 ICF Coach Competencies (Recognized and used worldwide).
- Team leader Personality Assessment using tried and tested international tools.
- Team Leadership and Management functions.
- Coaching as an enabler of team leadership and management.
- To impart coaching skills to managers that enable them interact differently with their teams.
- To enable self-awareness of one’s leadership and management style and how it relates to leading high performing teams.
- To empower managers to know how to bring out the best from their teams, take ownership of their performance and find meaning in their work.
- International Accredited program giving the participants international recognition to coach (Accredited by the International Coach Federation-ICF).
- International Faculty bench providing World class learning experience.
- Practical application of the skills in real workplace scenarios.
- Mentor coaching and supervision: one on one attention offered by the faculty to address specific needs and support the participants in their learning.
- Training with a renowned and respected brand in the Region – Strathmore Business School.
- Post training impact assessment on self and Organization.
Who should attend
The program’s content revolves around team performance and expects the participants to have industry experience that they can apply to the content being taught.
- Senior managers and managers with at least 5 years managerial experience and who are leading teams in their organizations.
My SBS Executive Coaching Experience
Executive Coaching - Thomas Mundia