Who should attend
The programme’s content revolves around team performance and expects the participants to have industry experience that they can apply to the content being taught. Senior managers, managers, HR Professionals with at least 5 years of managerial experience and who are leading teams in their organizations. It is also recommended for Leaders who wish to start, deepen and strengthen their executive coaching practice. It also ideal for business owners who wish to create a collaborative leadership style within their organization
About the course
Executive Coaching has become an integral part of management and leadership. This skill is essential for any manager seeking to bring out the best performance in the teams they lead and unleash their potential for sustainable growth. With the ever-changing dynamics and added complexity in the workplace, a manager with coaching skills is best placed to steer the employees through these challenges while maintaining staff connectivity to the mission and vision of the organisation.
The Executive Coaching for Managers programme combines training in coaching skills for executives as well as tested leading high performing team strategies. This programme provides today’s manager with additional skills that enable them to connect better with their teams while achieving greatness. It is designed for executives who wish to build their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers. The programme is ICF (International Coaching Federation) Accredited. ICF Accredited programmes are certified at the highest International standards ensuring rigorous assessment of an accredited programme with them. Upon completion of the programme, participants will get 64 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours from ICF leading to Associate Certified Coach (ACC) eligibility.
The programme aims to:
- impart coaching skills to managers that enable them to interact differently with their teams
- enable self-awareness of one’s leadership and management style and how it relates to leading high performing teams
- empower managers to know how to bring out the best from their teams, take ownership of their performance and find meaning in their work
Programme Structure and Content
- The training follows ICF core competencies and professional standard
- Introduction and deepening in the ICF 4 clusters and 11 coach competencies: how to use them in a coaching process
- Practical and theoretical knowledge about coaching, under the ICF model and ethical standards: from contracting to initial meeting to completion
- Multiple coaching practice sessions in a safe environment under guidance and feedback from international faculty with PCC certification
- A worldwide well recognized 360 leadership assessment with individual feedback
- Preparation for CKA (Coaching Knowledge Assessment)
- 2 Individual coaching sessions
- 1 individual and 3 group hours of mentoring coaching sessions, that count towards ICF’s ACC eligibility
The programme will be delivered in two modules of 3 days each. The modules will be delivered through active learning, with theories, demonstrations, practice, reflections and case studies. In between the modules, participants will be required to apply the skills learnt which will be accessed using International examining standards before certification.
- International Accredited programme giving the participants international recognition to coach (Accredited by the International Coach Federation- ICF)
- International faculty bench providing World-class learning experience
- Practical application of the skills in real workplace scenarios
- Mentor Coaching and supervision: one on one attention offered by the faculty to address specific needs and support the participants in their learning
- Training with a renowned and respected brand in the region – Strathmore University Business School
- Experiential learning and hands-on coaching practice with real cases
- The programme will inspire you to move from command and control to collaborative leadership
- Being physically together and not through teleclasses is essential to creating and learning from interpersonal dynamics that are crucial to understanding yourself and others
- 2 Faculty co-leading the sessions offers participants a very dynamic, individualized and supportive environment
- The seniority of participants, that allows a high level of discussion in classes
- Former participants mention that this a transformational programme that has a big impact on personal and professional development
Executive and Career Coach, with extensive experience in career transition, leadership development, team coaching and coach training. PCC by ICF, CPCC and ORSC. She has an extended career in Human Resources Consultancy, with special focus on Outplacement, Career Transitions services and Change M...
Patricia is an Executive Coach for personal and professional development and Leadership Development Consultant. Companies of the Ibex 35 are among her current clients. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) and Professional Certified Coach...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.