Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
The program’s content revolves around team performance and expects the participants to have industry experience that they can apply to the content being taught.
- Senior managers and managers with at least 5 years managerial experience and who are leading teams in their organizations.
About the course
Executive Coaching has become an integral part of management and leadership. It is a mandatory managerial skill for any manager that seeks to bring out the best in the teams they lead. It helps managers get teams to perform at their best and unleash their potential for sustainable growth. As more and more Organizations become complex and undergo change, a manager with coaching skills is best placed to steer the employees and the Organization through these challenges while maintaining staff connectivity to the mission and vision of the Organization.
Executive Coaching for Managers is a unique program that combines training in coaching skills for executives as well as tested leading high performing team strategies. This program provides today’s manager with additional skills that enable them connect better with their teams while achieving greatness. The program is designed for executives who wish to build their knowledge and expertise without interrupting their careers.
Some of the highlights include:
- The 11 ICF Coach Competencies (Recognized and used worldwide).
- Team leader Personality Assessment using tried and tested international tools.
- Team Leadership and Management functions.
- Coaching as an enabler of team leadership and management.
- To impart coaching skills to managers that enable them interact differently with their teams.
- To enable self-awareness of one’s leadership and management style and how it relates to leading high performing teams.
- To empower managers to know how to bring out the best from their teams, take ownership of their performance and find meaning in their work.
- International Accredited program giving the participants international recognition to coach (Accredited by the International Coach Federation-ICF).
- International Faculty bench providing World class learning experience.
- Practical application of the skills in real workplace scenarios.
- Mentor coaching and supervision: one on one attention offered by the faculty to address specific needs and support the participants in their learning.
- Training with a renowned and respected brand in the Region – Strathmore Business School.
- Post training impact assessment on self and Organization.
Executive and Career Coach, with extensive experience in career transition, leadership development, team coaching and coach training. PCC by ICF, CPCC and ORSC. She has an extended career in Human Resources Consultancy, with special focus on Outplacement, Career Transitions services and Change M...
Patricia is an Executive Coach for personal and professional development and Leadership Development Consultant. Companies of the Ibex 35 are among her current clients. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) and Professional Certified Coach...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available