Who should attend
- Working Professionals
- Executives aspiring to grow into senior roles within Risk and Compliance, Risk Consulting, Financial Risk Management etc.
- Finance and Banking professionals
- Professionals in the Finance domain/industry seeking to gain structured knowledge of risk management
- Risk Management Professionals
- Executives in Risk and Finance Industry who are involved in doing quantitative risk measurement
About the course
The increasing complexities and growth in the value of financial instruments and their derivatives, puts forward the need to manage investments in these securities prudently and optimally. In order to do that, professionals in Financial Institutions and Corporates need a solid understanding of financial risk measurement and management. The objective of this course is to familiarize the participants with the various instruments available for risk management. It covers instruments such as options, futures, swaps, and credit derivatives. Besides discussing the pricing of these instruments and hedging principles, the course would also aim at the introduction of some complex instruments such as options on futures and swaps etc. The course is designed to help participants:
- Understand the role of financial risk management as well as the techniques available for its measurement in financial and non-financial corporations.
- Review the set of financial instruments available in modern financial markets as well as the strategies that a firm or and an individual can use to optimize the management of the risks the company may face.
- Build a framework that will help integrate financial risk management into an overall corporate strategy.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IIM Raipur
Program content is designed entirely by IIM Raipur and delivered by the esteemed faculty of the institute
Practical and Application Oriented approach to Learning
Knowledge imparted through class exercises to develop hands on skills that can be applied to practical scenarios
Syllabus in line with International Certification Requirements
Program syllabus coverage overlaps with GARP FRM Level 1 certification requirements
The delivery would comprise a judicious mix of live virtual lectures, interactive audio-video discussions, in-class exercises and experience sharing through peer discussions. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.