Executive Certificate in Health Care Leadership and Management
Expand your leadership potential, manage teams more effectively and lead with confidence. In this innovative certificate program, participants learn necessary leadership and management skills, and develop an evidence-based understanding of how to lead for highly reliable performance in the health care environment – all while earning continuing education credits.
Why you should attend
- Share knowledge, strategic insight, and cutting-edge research with world-class faculty at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, Armstrong Institute of Patient Safety and Quality, and the School of Medicine.
- Develop personal leadership skills that will inspire transformation in teams and across departments.
- Leverage diversity in experience, expertise, and work styles.
- Establish frameworks for understanding dynamic organizations and create tools to become a better leader in the rapidly changing health care setting.
With innovative guest speakers, real world simulations and practical case studies, the Executive Certificate in Health Care Leadership and Management will provide an individualized leadership path to drive the necessary change within your healthcare environment.
- Gain exposure to both rigorous research and real-world organizational cases.
- Merge theory and evidence from management science with practical insight and experience from faculty and leaders working in health care settings.
- Develop individualized framework used to guide actions when leading and managing change.
- Explore basic principles of organizational design to execute strategy most effectively.
- Conduct team leadership and organizational change simulations.
Who should attend
Health Care professionals, including physicians, researchers, nursing leaders, policy makers, pharmacists and health care managers who want to lead with impact and drive innovation in their health care organization.