Who should attend
- CEO’s and Business Owners
- Directors & Senior Managers
- IT Leaders
- Decision makers
- Anyone who wants to improve his analytical skill-set
About the course
Understanding and analyzing data is a “must have” competency for both executives and corporations in today’s fast-changing business world.
The emergence of new market players, the proliferation of competitors and the need to constantly innovate to maintain a competitive edge means that business data analysis should be fully integrated into an organization’s training portfolio.
This workshop has been developed to provide to participants the skills an
- Understanding the world of big data: mining for value
- Challenges, privacy and ethics around data
- Descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Applying analytics into your business
Key Learning Outcomes
- Utilise the evidence-based data for optimizing business operations
- Understand their customers and employees successfully via an extensive analysis of data
- Improve process involving operations, supply chains, risk management and more
- Appreciate the issues around fundamental issues in data analytics such as data acquisition and quality problems
- Understand system integration and data quality and how these might affect the results of data analytics in business intelligence
- Attain a high-level understanding of analytics techniques and their application
Benefits for you
- Understand the concepts of business analytics
- Evaluate quantitative evidence
- Improve your decision making skills
Dr. Theodosis Mourouzis has a BA/MA (Honors) in Mathematics: University of Cambridge, UK, a Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics (Number Theory Group): University of Cambridge, UK, a Master of Research (MRes) in Security Science from University College London (UCL) and a PhD in Information Sec...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.