Executing the Financial Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Today an organization’s financial strategy is integral to its overall growth strategy and culture. In fact, Finance is now viewed as a strategic partner in the business overall, as opposed to being merely the steward of corporate resources. Through this program, we’ll introduce you to a new, integrative framework of value creation. We’ll also use case studies to explore the role of corporate culture in the creation of shareholder value.
- Linking an organization’s growth strategy and its financial strategy
- Architecture of the organization’s financial planning
- The role of financial executives as strategic partners in the business
- The role of corporate culture in the creation of shareholder value
- Understand how finance fits into the broader mission of the firm
- Link financial decisions to softer aspects of the firm such as culture and strategy
- Integrate value-creation thinking into everyday decision making