Olin Business School
Executing the Financial Strategy
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Today an organization’s financial strategy is integral to its overall growth strategy and culture. In fact, Finance is now viewed as a strategic partner in the business overall, as opposed to being merely the steward of corporate resources. Through this program, we’ll introduce you to a new, integrative framework of value creation. We’ll also use case studies to explore the role of corporate culture in the creation of shareholder value.
- Linking an organization’s growth strategy and its financial strategy
- Architecture of the organization’s financial planning
- The role of financial executives as strategic partners in the business
- The role of corporate culture in the creation of shareholder value
- Understand how finance fits into the broader mission of the firm
- Link financial decisions to softer aspects of the firm such as culture and strategy
- Integrate value-creation thinking into everyday decision making
Trust the experts
Area of Expertise: Banking and Financial Institutions, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Innovation and Growth, Banking and Financial Institutions, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Innovation and Growth Research Interests: Corporate finance, financial intermediation and ec...