Executing Strategy for Competitive Advantage
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
Most organizations underestimate the challenges that come with strategy implementation and, despite best efforts, find that comprehensive and consistent execution occurs less frequently than desired. Executives who can recognize these problems and adapt accordingly will be most successful at moving the needle. Executing Strategy for Competitive Advantage teaches you how to navigate internal resistance and shifting external conditions to enact a strategy that drives superior performance.
- Design an effective strategy for your business, function, or department
- Create an execution plan that leverages strengths and mitigates risks
- Implement strategy successfully, from planning; to quality decision-making; to change management
- Prepare and support your team in making critical changes inside your organization
- Use strategic planning tools to facilitate analysis