Excellence in Communication: Presenting as a Leader - DC Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Communicate to influence and inspire, whether presenting to a crowd or meeting with your team.
- Build your presence and persuasion skills so you can confidently and effectively communicate your vision and motivate your team.
- Organize information and define key messages clearly and succinctly.
- Expertly analyze your audience to determine the “What’s in it for me?” factor.
- Generate buy-in by connecting to the unique interests of different audiences.
- Think quickly under pressure while maintaining confidence and control.
Enhance your business communication skills with this two-day interactive program led in partnership with The Communication Center in Washington, D.C.
- Focus on multiple facets of effective communication, from using purposeful body language to telling stories to relate to your audience.
- Practice new techniques and get constructive feedback from experienced executive coaches.
- Hone your skills on camera, as it is a proven method of experiential learning designed to help you apply what you learn immediately to your role in your organization.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Become more polished and persuasive in delivery and tone.
- Use body language, pacing and eye contact to capture audience attention and maximize credibility.
- Recognize non-verbal cues given by you and received from others.
- Craft effective openings and closings that leave lasting impressions.
Who should attend
The ideal audience will include managers, directors, and rising leaders who want to polish presentation abilities in order to showcase leadership skills in a variety of scenarios including conferences, board meetings, briefings, and panel presentations.