Excel Basics (Level i)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cyprus International Institute of Management.Full disclaimer.
This course is designed to give users a good introduction to the basic concepts of Excel. It explores the structure of the Excel workbook and demonstrates basic techniques required for working with spreadsheets.
- Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
- Entering and Editing Text and Formulas
- Working with Basic Excel Functions
- Modifying an Excel Works
- Formatting Data in an Excel Works
- Inserting Images and Shapes into Excel Works
- Creating Basic Charts in Excel
- Printing an Excel Worksheet
- Working with Excel Templates
- Working with an Excel List
- Using Custom Sorts in an Excel List
- Protecting Excel Worksheets and Workbooks
After attending this course, participants will feel more at ease working with MS Excel to design various calculation solutions to everyday problems that require such calculations and to be able to effectively apply data in spreadsheets created by themselves or presented in a prepared form by others.
Who should attend
New or recent Excel users.