Who should attend
This program is structured to fit the educational needs of senior-level group health benefit decision makers.
About the course
This program will explore the latest research and trends in public policy, value-based purchasing, provider pricing and quality measurement through behavioral science concepts. Learn about groundbreaking strategies and innovative insights for better decision making and cost savings now and in the future.
Harvard Medical School faculty and other innovators will present their latest research and findings regarding health benefits, plan design and wellness programs. Attendees benefit from the unique collaboration between employers, health care funds, consultants/service providers, researchers and clinicians.
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and Value-Based Reimbursement
- Managing Oncology Care
- The Social Determinants of Health
- Behavioral Health
- Using Cost-Effectiveness Data to Redesign Pharmacy Benefits
- Maternity Care
- Evaluating Clinical Programs
- Behavioral Science and Patient Adherence
- Managing Vendors Effectively
- Workplace Wellness
- Primary Care Innovation
- Digital Health
- Provider Consolidation
- Health Care Reform and employee Benefit Sponsors
Topics presented by industry experts carefully selected by Harvard Medical School faculty to showcase their cutting-edge practices.
- Implementing Bundled Payment Programs
- Using Big Data to Curate Provider Networks
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.