Everything You Need to Know About Cryptoassets, Blockchain & ico (initial Coin Offering)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
"...a new generation of crypto tokens emerges, that harnesses the potential of blockchain technology for social good while mitigating the risks today’s tokens pose." - Ravi Menon, Managing Director of MAS (2018)
”Virtual Currencies may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.” - Ben Bernanke (2013)
This blended learning and experiential programme helps you understand blockchain technology in the financial industry and beyond. It also covers the relationship between both bitcoin and altcoins in the context of blockchain and its implication for the industry.
Among the many forms of fund raising from Pre-seed, Seed, Series A, Series B, Series C, and IPO (Initial Public Offering), Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is currently a common form as well. However, as hyped up as ICO may be, there are limits to fund raising using this option. Moreover, there are ICO exit scams that one need to be wary of and this programme include various hands-on case studies to equip you with the knowledge and skills to navigate through this new technology and fund-raising space.
Benefits to You
Participants will be able to:
- understand how blockchain technology works as well as the various blockchain applications including cryptocurrencies
- apply a due diligence framework that angel investors used to evaluate of ICO projects
- Describe blockchain technology and its application in various businesses
- Understand Cryptoassets including bitcoin, altcoins and appcoins
- Illustrate the regulatory landscape for Cryptoassets
- Explain the various funding routes for companies: Pre-seed, Seed, Series A, Series B, Series C, IPO and ICO
- Analyse and evaluate ICO deals using a due diligence framework
Who should attend
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors