Event management programs are widely available now with high demand in the market, but this program is design to meet the needs of hospital environment. We can give you guidance on what knowledge you need to gain from this particular program.
Make a conference arrangement, etiquette and protocol knowledge is a form of business intelligence that has created an unprecedented demand for expert training and guidance.
In fact, soft skills are so important in the workplace, most employers consider them to be among their most important hiring criteria. Train to be able to arrange a Conference, Corporate Etiquette, International Protocol and celebration events will prepare you to be a part of this management team, to ensure the events in the company or cooperation is coordinated effectively and as per the requirement. All techniques, skills and knowledge will be enhancing in this training program for you to apply actual at the workplace professionally.
The interactive support materials and training will empower you to thrive in the event management of etiquette and protocol industry.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Organize, design, plan coordinate and prepare for events and conferences in an effective and professional way.
- Recognize the various types of events and understand their unique requirements
- Submit a complete project proposal for an event.
- Learn what to look for during an event site inspection
- Manage, control and supervise the various different activities in the event or conference or celebrations
- Estimate budget and prepare for the conference in an effective per requirement.
- Learn communication concepts and brush up on leadership abilities.
- Know how to interact effectively with different personality types for managing events, celebrations, conferences and protocol.
- Learn the skills and techniques in meeting and greeting important guests, clients and customers in a proper manner.
- Manage and deal successfully with the media.
Module 1: Event Management
- Introduction to event management
- Outline event management – using mind mapping tool
- Basic event accounting
- Communication & presentation skills
- Event Marketing and advertising
Exercise: Mind Mapping
Module 2: Conferences Arrangement and Events
- Importance, Concepts of Conferences, events and different functions
- Event logistics – Mapping the total process
- Preparing the Event Plan
- Selecting the Venue of the Event or Conference
- Choosing the Resources for the Management of the Event or Conference
- Forming different specialized Committees members for specific activities
- Training the Teams in charge of managing the event or Conference
- Promotion and advertisement of events or conferences methodology
- The Official Airline Carrier
- Arrangements with Hotels
- Conference Registration Activities
- The others and social programs of the Conference arrangements
- Follow Up and Evaluation of Conference and Events Activities
- Preparing the Final Report on the Event or Conference
Exercise: CASE STUDY
Module 3: Protocol
- Definitions of Etiquette and Protocol
- Modern Protocol
- What Is Etiquette?
- What Is Protocol?
- Characteristics of a Protocol Officer
- What Is the Right Behavior?
- Image Making and Image Management
- Understanding Precedence and Seating
- Table Seating
- History of Flag Etiquette
- Managing VIP Visits
- Representing the Company at Special Events
- Sensitivity to Cross-Cultural Differences
- Offensive Gestures in Other Cultures
Module 4: Celebration and Media coverage
- Managing celebration and Behavior
- Business Meal and table manners
- Setting of the rooms and tables
- Mistakes to avoid in arrangements – tips
- Phone etiquette, meeting etiquette and communication etiquette
- Identifying the Right Media outlet
- Packaging Your Story
- Be Ready When the Press Calls
- Generating Publicity
- Checklists and documents
- Handling the media
- Dealing with Questions
- Handling Confidential Information
- Public Relations in a effective way
Module 5: Finalization and Management
- Event – Grant charting
- Innovative Problem Solving skills
- Event impact analysis
- Service management
- Documentation and writing skills
- Exercises: Individual and group
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
All who are responsible for event management and coordinator