Who should attend
- Professionals tasked with producing events in their current positions
- Experienced event professionals who want to earn certification as a CSEP
- Individuals looking to make a career change into event management
About the course
The Event Management Certificate program is based on industry best practices relating to the Event Management Body of Knowledge (EMBOK) and aligns with the content outline of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation. Our interactive online learning environment allows for engagement with industry professionals, demonstration of comprehension, and application of learning through real-life scenarios and case studies.
Program Course Info Note: To earn the certificate you must complete all five courses.
- Foundations of event planning
- Event marketing
- Event design & décor
- Event production & logistics
- Event management & leadership
- Program aligned with National Certification
- Upon completion of the Certificate Program, you will be eligible for 12 CEUs that may be applied toward the CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) designation issued by the Convention Industry Council (CIC)
- The program is ILEA-approved and honored with Best Industry Contribution by the International Live Events Association
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.