Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisio
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
To make services marketing work, you need to have a clear picture of the business environment and understand how your target customers behave. Knowing your market and assessing consumer demand can help inform and guide your marketing strategies. In this course, you will explore the role that micro and macro forces play when conducting a situation analysis. You'll also take a deep dive into what drives consumer behavior.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Perform a situation analysis of micro forces
- Perform a situation analysis of macro forces
- Analyze consumer behavior
GET IT DONE 100% ONLINE
Our programs are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
LEARN FROM CORNELL'S TOP MINDS
Courses are personally developed by faculty experts to help you gain today's most in-demand skills.
POWER YOUR CAREER
Cornell's internationally recognized standard of excellence can set you apart.
Who should attend
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms