Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with LIMRA International.Full disclaimer.
Ethics and compliance have arguably never played a more central role in our business — and company leaders contribute greatly to creating a strong, sustainable ethical culture in their organization. This intensive program connects essential topics to provide the theoretical understanding and practical tools needed to engage in and foster ethical behavior and decisions. Led by a team of experts, you will focus on core ethical principles, decision-making models, characteristics of ethical leadership, methods for developing an ethical corporate culture, and ethical issues specific to financial services.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Transform your understanding of leadership as being synonymous with ethical leadership.
- Develop your decision-making capabilities to navigate business challenges without compromising personal integrity.
- Assume the role of culture-maker, rather than culture-taker.
- Sharpen your ethical vision to see clearly the ethical dimensions of your work and our industry.
- Get ahead of the curve in matters of social expectations of business, particularly with respect to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors.
- Be empowered to foster a transparent workplace.
- Understanding Leadership Ethics
- Essential Principles of Ethics — and How to Apply Them to Decision Making
- How to Build a Strong Ethical Culture
- How to Recognize Industry-Specific Ethical Issues
- How ESG Is Transforming Business
- How to Identify and Respond to Hidden Indicators
- Tools to Strengthen Your Ethical Voice When Facing Ethics-Related Challenges
- Building a Transparent Workplace
Who should attend
- Leaders at all levels, in all roles, who would like to expand their understanding of how to foster an ethical culture in their team and organization
- Senior leaders with responsibility for ethics and compliance initiatives