Essentials of Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Competitive advantages erode. So how can you create a new competitive edge for your company? And once it is established, how do you sustain it? Contributing to the future of your company in the face of a turbulent environment demands strategic thinking. This two-day Essentials of Strategy programme gives you a solid understanding of what strategy is, and how to get best results through creating strategic advantage.
RSM Executive Education developed this programme for you to gain the strategic and analytical skills you need to work with the key elements of strategy. These skills will enable you to tackle contemporary business challenges, and to recognise competitive advantage potentials that can benefit you and your organisation.
During the programme, you will:
- acquire state-of-the-art knowledge and practical skills in the essentials of strategy
- build skills to analyse industries and their competition, and understand their effect on strategy
- understand how to identify and develop organisational competencies and capabilities
- develop analytical skills to formulate and conceptualise strategies
- learn skills to identify the major challenges in implementing strategy
- experience first-hand how to devise an action plan to tackle your business challenges.
Who should attend
This Essentials of Strategy programme is for managers who seek to progress into senior management positions, and wish to gain a solid background understanding of the fundamental strategy insights, frameworks and tools used by companies. You will benefit from this programme if you are a:
new business development manager business unit manager advisor in a non-strategy area alliance or acquisition manager technical or functional manager who aspires to a senior management position.