Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Essentials of Management Coaching Programme offers participants comprehensive and systemic knowledge of individual coaching, as well as coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice. This programme is designed to give participants not only coaching skills but also insight into their own way of being. Business coaching is therefore combined with personal development.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Coaching is an essential skill for managers, leaders and those in support professions who have to deal diplomatically and professionally with others concerning issues of a personal or sensitive nature. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Debate and critique individual coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice
- Coherently and critically assess the multiple theoretical perspectives on coaching
- Relate these theories to the practical and professional coaching environment
- Demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning
- Demonstrate evidence of operating in an environment characterised by situations challenging personal beliefs and ethical points of departure
- Produce a research report which meets the standard of scholarly research and professional writing
- Communicate clearly with a client by managing the one-on-one relationship in an ethical and professional way.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at human resource professionals, external trainers, consultants, managers and leaders that are currently coaching or aspiring to coach.
Trust the experts
Dorrian is a widely experienced and highly regarded consultant, lecturer and leader in the field of coaching, organisational transformation and leadership development. With particular expertise in the complex areas of diversity, transformation and change management, Dorrian’s model for dealing w...
Salomé van Coller-Peter
Dr Van-Coller is a Senior Lecturer teaching on the Masters in Management Coaching and the Master of Business Administration on Coaching in Business. She has designed and implemented the curriculum of the MPhil in Management Coaching and postgraduate certificates in coaching at the Business School...
Adrian is a registered Industrial & Organisational Psychologist. His niche is in organisation development ( change, consultation and facilitation). His focus is on enabling change through integration of people, business, process, technology. He has extensive experience in corporate coaching, ...
Dale's business experience ranges from executive level at Standard Chartered Bank (he headed up their retail business in South Africa until 2006) to an internet start-up business with two phone books, a computer and an empty office in the 1990's. Later, he and his partners successfully sold this ...