Essentials of Management Coaching
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Essentials of Management Coaching Programme offers participants comprehensive and systemic knowledge of individual coaching, as well as coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice. This programme is designed to give participants not only coaching skills but also insight into their own way of being. Business coaching is therefore combined with personal development.
What does it cover
Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- debate and critique individual coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice
- coherently and critically assess the multiple theoretical perspectives on coaching
- relate these theories to the practical and professional coaching environment
- demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning
- demonstrate evidence of operating in an environment characterised by situation challenging personal beliefs and ethical points of departure
- produce a research report which meets the standard of scholarly research and professional writing
- communicate clearly with a client by managing the one-on-one relationship in an ethical and professional way.
Who should attend
Human resource professionals, external trainers, consultants, managers and leaders that are currently coaching or aspiring to coach.