Who should attend
The course is aimed at human resource professionals, external trainers, consultants, managers and leaders that are currently coaching or aspiring to coach.
About the course
The Essentials of Management Coaching Programme offers participants comprehensive and systemic knowledge of individual coaching, as well as coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice. This programme is designed to give participants not only coaching skills but also insight into their own way of being. Business coaching is therefore combined with personal development.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Coaching is an essential skill for managers, leaders and those in support professions who have to deal diplomatically and professionally with others concerning issues of a personal or sensitive nature. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Debate and critique individual coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice
- Coherently and critically assess the multiple theoretical perspectives on coaching
- Relate these theories to the practical and professional coaching environment
- Demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning
- Demonstrate evidence of operating in an environment characterised by situations challenging personal beliefs and ethical points of departure
- Produce a research report which meets the standard of scholarly research and professional writing
- Communicate clearly with a client by managing the one-on-one relationship in an ethical and professional way.
Shane holds a Professional Masters Degree in Work Based Research: Coaching from the University Of Middlesex (UK), a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theology (USA) and he is a practitioner member of COMENSA (Ex-Vice Chair Western Cape). He is a professional leadership coach, he worked at various levels...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.