Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for high-potential senior managers who have a minimum of 5 years’ worth of management experience. Executives will have extensive experience who are looking to refresh or enhance their leadership skills, or step up to achieve greater impact. 10 years of professional experience on average
- General managers.
- Project managers.
- Human resources practitioners.
- Legal practitioners.
About the course
Unlock your full potential and transform from experienced manager to inspiring leader.
Lead with your full potential
You cannot lead if you don’t know who you are. Build your sense of self and discover your real purpose to leverage your ability as a leader.
Good for you
- Our relationship with ourselves is our only constant in an ever-changing world. It’s the foundation from which we try to connect with others and lead them forwards. Discover your true identity as a leader and make the transition from people manager to confident champion of change.
- Benefit from high-impact group coaching sessions and feedback from both a 360 review and a personal development tool to help guide your leadership approach.
- Develop an individual action plan in a one-to-one session with an executive coach.
- Become a coach, not a boss: learn effective conflict management to build high-performing teams.
- Acquire new perspectives informed by a world-class peer group.
Good for your organisation
- Turn your managers into exceptional leaders.
- Inject energy and purpose into your people.
- Create a culture that rewards bravery and initiative.
- Energise your executives and managers with innovative strategic thinking.
- Boost performance and effectiveness in an era of continuous change and virtual or hybrid teams.
Discover your best self
Why should anyone be led by you? Learn how to use vision, purpose and energy to inspire your people.
What you learn
- Who you are as a leader: Find your unique path to becoming a great leader by leveraging your authentic self.
- How to forge effective connections: High-quality relationships are fundamental to succeeding as a leader, particularly at a time of great physical and digital disruption. Learn how to make strong connections with team members, clients and external stakeholders, and how to make the most of your network.
- How to lead change: Change is a constant in today’s workplace. We will dive deep into the fundamentals of behavioural change, explain why it’s hard, and show how to make change work for you.
How you learn
- Discover an active and experiential programme that uses real-life situations to build skills.
- Become immersed in group discussions revolving around real-world experiences of leading digital or hybrid teams.
- Join highly interactive sessions that build improvisation skills, including techniques to manage difficult situations and conversations.
- Experience a powerful personal development tool revealing how to showcase your best self in every situation.
- Learn from internationally renowned faculty as they showcase the power of personal identity for leaders.
- Benefit from individual and group coaching sessions to help you adapt what you’ve learnt to your personal leadership needs.
- Explore informative feedback from colleagues on your leadership style.
- Create a customised action plan to put what you’ve learnt into action.
- Gain a toolkit of performance-support materials to use following completion of the programme.
- Continue your learning journey with follow-up coaching to help you stay on track.
Your learning experience
- Learn from some of the world’s brightest leadership thinkers. Ena Inesi, an expert on hierarchy, relationships and decision-making, will show you the benefits of good workplace relationships, and how to create them. Dan Cable, a specialist in leading change, leadership development and employee engagement, will help you inject purpose into your work and guide you through effective techniques to manage change.
- Advance your leadership skills by mastering three key pillars: knowing yourself, creating connections and leading change.
- Define your personal and organisational priorities with the help of an executive coach and 360 feedback.
- Acquire a coaching mentality to manage conflict effectively and build high-performing teams.
- Put an end to business-as-usual approaches using new, global perspectives informed by a diverse and uniquely talented peer group.
London or Online
- Experience our world-class Executive Education programmes at our central London campus.
- Immerse yourself in experiential activities, collaborative group exercises and face-to-face networking opportunities with your peers, guest speakers and our world-class faculty.
- For programme iterations running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- Learn in the heart of London and access campus amenities.
- Bring the LBS experience to you with live virtual learning led by our world-class faculty.
- Join a dynamic virtual classroom, where you’ll be immersed in experiential activities and collaborative group work with your peers, while learning from and interacting with our leading faculty and guest speakers.
- For programmes running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- After completion, online participants will have the chance to join us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with classmates and insightful sessions with LBS faculty.
Dan Cable is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. Dan’s areas of teaching, research, and consulting include employee engagement, leading change, organizational culture and its effects on sustained competitive advantage, leadership development and mindset, gender in lea...
Ena Inesi is Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour. She has been at London Business School since 2007. Ena’s education includes a BSc in Civil Engineering (magna cum laude) from Duke University and a PhD in Organisational Behavior from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford Univers...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.