Essentials of Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Jones Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course challenges you to explore the differences between management and leadership. Through the utilization of a psychometrically sound assessment, you will become clear about your own essentials of leadership and characteristics - when they work to your advantage and disadvantage. With access to research, case studies, dynamic discussion, and group activity, you will return to work with an enhanced ability to engage your teams, inspire your peers, and influence your leaders; ultimately, positioning yourself to gain increasing leadership communication, roles and responsibilities through this business leadership program.
This two-day course is for leaders at all levels.
- Identify critical behaviors and essentials of leadership communication
- Learn where your personality characteristics work to your advantage and disadvantage in the context of leadership
- Leverage reliable and valid professional development reports related to personal leadership goals
- Learn how to effectively engage direct reports
- Brand yourself as an effective leader in your organization
- Build a diverse network of peers to support your continued success through our business leadership class
Who should attend
Participants come from a variety of industries and levels of experience, and all aspire to become more effective in their leadership and to take on greater leadership challenges. The courses are particularly suited for those transitioning into roles with great leadership responsibility.