Essentials of Coaching
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
This two-day Essentials of Coaching programme from RSM Executive Education uses ‘learning through reflection and doing’ to give you precise coaching tools that will help you to get the best out of others. You will gain new skills and insights, and find out what really works in the coaches’ toolbox. It is taught entirely in English by experts and experienced practitioners at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
In recent years, business coaching has matured into a platform for leadership development and organisational change – and many companies show clear evidence of the benefits of leadership coaching initiatives. These companies acknowledge the importance of nurturing coaching skills to help achieve organisational goals.
The Essentials of Coaching workshop teaches the coaching skills needed to operate effectively, and to improve the performance of people around you.
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to get the best from others and how to increase engagement and ownership of tasks
- understand how to precisely structure an effective coaching intervention
- drive performance results that meet the needs of the team and the business
- maximise coaching time for greatest impact and set appropriate coaching targets to increase performance
- know how to attain a balance in directive and non-directive leadership.
Who should attend
RSM’s two-day Essentials of Coaching programme is designed for anyone who needs to get the best out of others, either formally or informally. Someone who is a manager expecting to be promoted soon, those who currently have no people management responsibilities but are expecting to get them, or a first-time people-manager could particularly benefit from this workshop.