About the course
Every aspect of industry is affected by the increasing interest in ESG. Aimed at both corporate and investment professionals, this one day course will give you with a thorough understanding of today's most important topic.
You will learn:
The implications of ESG from an investor and corporate perspective To recognise the relationship between ESG investing and the potential for value creation Through real-life case studies from a variety of industry sectors The difference in perspective and motivations of the various parties involved About the crucial ESG and sustainability issues and be the go-to person for your organisation How to analyse and integrate material ESG factors into your day-to-day roles
Why take this cource
The demand for ESG investing has seen explosive growth in recent years and now accounts for one of every four US dollars invested globally. Where once there was doubt about the level of returns that could be generated, there is now compelling evidence that integrating material ESG factors into the investment process consistently delivers high performance.
Large corporates whose shares are owned by large asset managers are already under pressure to change their ways, but it won’t be long before mid-cap companies receive similar levels of scrutiny.
- Impact of ESG on investors
- Case study - How Goldman Sachs integrated ESG into their investment research and developed GS Sustain
- What are the different methods for considering ESG issues?
- Case Study - The rise of ESG and shareholder activism by investors
- How should companies respond to increased investor interest in ESG?
- Environmental issues case study
- Social Issues case study
- Governance Issues case studies
- How can ESG disclosure enhance decision making and company performance in the long-term?
- Case Study – The dangers of corporate greenwashing
- How ESG impacts
- What is the future of ESG?
Toby is an experienced strategic communications professional with 20 years of combined in-house and advisory experience. He has a unique perspective on the internal and external challenges facing senior management and communications teams. He works with major players from across the ESG and impa...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.