Who should attend
This course is for anyone looking to explore what entrepreneurship is really about and those hoping to launch their own business.
About the course
Those taking this course will learn how to launch and nurture their own business with confidence. Teaching a combination of essential business techniques and promoting an entrepreneurial mindset, this course prepares you for business success.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand the link between your personal and business objectives
- Review the business skills required and their proficiency in these skills
- Prepare for a successful launch
- Create basic financial models
- Understand business finance options
- Create a full business plan
- Sell yourself and your product or service with confidence
- Assess progress and manage strategic change
- What entrepreneurship is and what it is not
- The drivers for setting up your own business
- The attributes of successful entrepreneurs
- ”Stress-testing” your idea
- Resourcing requirements
- Financial assumptions and forecasts
- Performance evaluation metrics
- Promotion and sales
- Networking and Social media
- Evaluating your performance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.