Who should attend
- Decision makers in local and national government
- Lecturers, Researchers (with relevant academic backgrounds) etc
About the course
Israel, also known as the Start-Up Nation, is the best place for studying the emergence of new technologies and ground-breaking ideas currently shaping the global economy.
This online course takes development in Israel as a case study. The participants have the chance to meet with an Israeli expert and experience the unique culture of innovation first-hand.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation for Value Creation
- Culture of Innovation & Creativity
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset & Processes
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing & Sales
- International Entrepreneurship
Dr. Eran Ketter is a tourism trainer, advisor and keynote speaker, and a former digital-marketing advisor of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. He is the author of numerous technical reports and of the world-renowned books: "Tourism marketing for Developing Countries" (Palgrave Macmillan, 2016), "M...
Entrepreneur & international marketer with more than 27 years of international business experience. Specializing in international marketing & sales management, focusing on strategy formulation, planning and channel management. Pioneered numerous business development endeavors, forging rev...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.