Who should attend
- Executives interested in launching innovation or new businesses, either as a new venture or within an established organization
- Members or managers of an innovation development team,
- Executives who have a personal start-up project in any area of innovation
About the course
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential drivers of growth and the main sources of value and wealth creation. They therefore need to be managed very carefully and with great discipline in both start-ups and established firms.
If you are an executive seeking to develop your entrepreneurial skills, launch new business ventures and discover best practices for stimulating innovation, this is the program for you.
The program will enable you to:
- Develop entrepreneurial energy and a culture of innovation in your company
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with other players and specialists both inside and outside of your organization, and within specific ecosystems
- Identify opportunities, develop business plans and capture created value
- Fund and develop new business ventures
Session 1 Fundamental Skills in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Paris, France) Professors and expert speakers will cover key topics such as design thinking, recognizing and developing opportunities, business plans for innovative projects and using venture capital start-up assessment to fund projects
Session 2 Innovative Management and Entrepreneurial Leadership (Babson College, USA) The classes will complement those of the first session in Paris and will focus on the challenges of developing and achieving growth in start-ups on a global scale. It will also focus on specific areas of innovation such as social responsibility, services, business models and platforms
Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini got her Ph.D. in Management Science in 1998 at Ecole Polytechnique and the University Paris Dauphine (France) on Project Management and Innovative Offering Strategies. She was visiting at Stern Business School (NYU) and is a Fullbright Fellowship. She won and was nominate...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.