Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris.Full disclaimer.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential drivers of growth and the main sources of value and wealth creation. They therefore need to be managed very carefully and with great discipline in both start-ups and established firms.
If you are an executive seeking to develop your entrepreneurial skills, launch new business ventures and discover best practices for stimulating innovation, this is the program for you.
The program will enable you to:
- Develop entrepreneurial energy and a culture of innovation in your company
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with other players and specialists both inside and outside of your organization, and within specific ecosystems
- Identify opportunities, develop business plans and capture created value
- Fund and develop new business ventures
Consists of two 5-day sessions
FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
Design thinking, recognizing market opportunities, creating customer value, developing business plans for innovative projects, how to fund projects...
INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADERSHIP IN THE USA
Turnaround and harvesting the company, entrepreneurial leadership, innovative business models, open and social innovation...
To capitalize on the insights and experience of the experts present in the program
Each participant carries out an analysis of an entrepreneurial project of their choice. The hands-on nature of the project enables you to apply all theories and concepts acquired during the program.
Who should attend
- Executives interested in launching innovation or new businesses, either as a new venture or within an established organization
- Members or managers of an innovation development team,
- Executives who have a personal start-up project in any area of innovation