Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This executive development program covers in-depth entrepreneurial thinking concepts, including innovation, design thinking and business modelling which can help transform your toughest business challenges into opportunities.
Business and organizational leaders rarely have an opportunity to develop their entrepreneurial thinking capacity. The Entrepreneurial Thinking program addresses this shortcoming by providing a venue where you can develop a working knowledge of what it means to think like an entrepreneur, and why such thinking is essential to you and your organization's innovation.
“The program has given me what I need. We will be using ET to brave the new world in which our company now operates.” Kevin Krausert, Haskayne GEEMBA Alumni and President, Beaver Drilling
You will learn how an innovative mindset is essential to improving your organization’s value proposition and specifically its products, services and processes. You will learn how this mindset can help you turn your toughest challenges into exciting opportunities and identify or sustain your organization’s competitive advantage in today’s highly saturated and commoditized markets. You will leave this program with the essential tools and techniques that enable organizations to both think and act more entrepreneurially.
“Entrepreneurial Thinking offered a forum that was thought provoking, creative and made learning fun and interesting with great networking.”
Keith Steeves, Haskayne MBA alumni and CFO, NAL Resources
Upon completing this program, you will:
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and build the capacity to identify opportunities and the innovative solutions necessary to realize potential opportunities
- Learn how embracing uncertainty and mitigating risk are the keys to the realization and delivery of novel sources of value
- Complete an Action Learning Project (ALP) that is both personally and organizationally relevant and valuable
- Learn how to foster and support a culture of innovation within your team and/or organization
- Identify and realize greater value from your policies, procedures, processes and relationship
- Realize greater market value from enhanced product and service experience
- Increase organizational engagement leading to improved talent attraction and retention
Who should attend
- Professionals and organizations interested in understanding and identifying strategic opportunities
- Leaders who manage innovative and value added processes within an organization
- Leaders who operate in increasingly challenging and competitive marketplaces
- Professionals who are new to strategy or in the early stages of their executive journey or career