Entrepreneurial Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
To generate new growth, executives must stop thinking of themselves as chief managers and start thinking of themselves as entrepreneurs. They should not focus their energies on incremental growth through endless optimization, but instead look to leverage their company’s assets in order to build new offerings, move into new markets, and create next-generation solutions. The program Entre preneurial Leadership (ELS) has been designed to develop proactive leadership capabilities that will help participants to think with the mindset of a founder and inspire innovation across the organization. Furthermore, the two modules will involve participants with international backgrounds to share their perspectives on excellent business and leadership practices.
Participants will improve their business performance by developing a deeper understanding of their company’s mission and strategy. The knowledge and skills gained from the program will help executives to equip themselves for day-to-day as well as executive decision making, and how to confidently face tough business scenarios involving significant risks – both business and professional. Furthermore, while they put their new skills into practice, participants will be supported through a post-program follow-up.
Module I: Business Exellence
- Global developments and strategic business options
- Achieving sales success in modern B2B markets
- Creating and implementing business models 4.0
- External accounting and ﬁnancial acumen
- From internal accounting to impactful controlling
Module II: Leadership Exellence
- Generating team spirit in a high-performance culture
- Developing a culture to learn and beneﬁt from errors
- The ethical dimensions of leadership
- Optimizing cross-cultural cooperation
- Understanding the corporate contexts of business and leadership
Who should attend
Multinational companies that desire a continuous supply of high-performance executives Mid-size companies in global markets that aim to develop local top-talents Successful family businesses that plan to foster sustainability for generations