Who should attend
Sales professionals, entrepreneurs and non-sales senior managers and leaders looking to drive results by gaining strategies to elevate partnerships and long-lasting relationships with clients.
About the course
Become a strategic partner by maximizing revenues and organizational value.
Sales skills are more important than ever as your customers’ needs are changing rapidly. Rotman has partnered with the Canadian Professional Sales Association to offer Enterprise Sales Management, a four-week online program that will help you develop the skills to evolve into an indispensable strategic partner who can reduce competitive threats, strengthen client retention, and maximize the return generated from time invested in managing multiple accounts.
We take an analytical approach to sales. Over the course of the four weeks, you’ll learn how to build strategies with key clients based on the value they seek, whether it is stated outright or not, calculate probable returns on investment, build strategies to maximize it with key accounts, and conduct a detailed analysis of the relevant market segments using five separate criteria.
Over eight weeks you will:
- Build a detailed annual business review
- Develop a detailed profile of one of your key accounts and build a strategic plan to optimize efficiency and effectiveness for it
- Selectively identify and target key accounts to approach for new business development based on a matrix rating of their attractiveness vs the value you have to offer
I need this program because:
- I want to strengthen my organizational contributions and influence for maximum results
- I am a “people person” but I want to be more strategic and analytic in my approach to sales
- I want to close the gap between sale projections and results by more efficient use of my time
Kerri Corturillo is an experienced instructor and sales coach. She has spent over 20 years working in business to business sales and sales leadership roles. Kerri has led large scale sales development initiatives to transform sales cultures, which have improved customer experience and sales achie...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.