Enterprise Risk Implementation (Risk Management)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Practical Implementation… From Concept to Reality – Techniques for Building Capabilities
Learn how to develop and operationalize a risk-management framework and supporting process as you design a tailored implementation approach for your organization.
Overview: The Risk Implementation module provides business and risk leaders with the capabilities to design or refine their risk management framework and develop an enabling process that is sustainable and repeatable. Learn how to plan and execute effective risk workshops. Understand and know how to develop and apply key risk indicators. Focus on the formulation and implementation of robust risk response strategies. Obtain practical implementation guidance from Chief Risk Officer guest lecturers.
- Consider how to effectively operationalize a risk management framework and develop a sustainable and repeatable program
- Learn how to plan and execute effective risk workshops
- Understand and know how to develop and apply key risk indicators
- Focus on the formulation and implementation of robust risk response strategies
- Obtain practical implementation guidance from Chief Risk Officer guest lecturers
Who should attend
This program benefits executives and business leaders in a diverse range of business areas, including risk management; finance, accounting and audit; corporate planning and business development; public sector program administration; business operations; marketing, sales and product development; and systems, technology and project management. Participants have included corporate officers and board members, vice-presidents and directors, and senior managers and divisional managers in public and private companies.