Who should attend
- Professionals whose jobs involve decision making using any and all kinds of data
- Document Controllers, Secretaries, Administrators
- People Supporting Management and / or Working in Project Teams
- Marketing Specialist, Project Managers
- Public Relations Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Campaign Managers
- Business Development Managers
About the course
80% of the office working time is spent on the documents and records management.
In recent years the data produced in two days amounts to the same quantity as the data produced in the whole world since the beginning up to the year 2003. The entities, industries and institutions are swimming in the data pools, data lakes and even the data oceans. Navigating through these waterways of data is a cumbersome work and requires a lot of knowledge, structure and optimization. As the companies spend large sums of money in implementing and using the Enterprise Content Management Solutions.
The Oxford seminar will present the delegates with the latest developments in Enterprise Content Management, optimal ECM architecture and available solutions, as well as with a adequate approach if the entity wishes to develop its own ECM solution.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Implement or Improve Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategy in conjunction with Records Management and Information Security
- Recognise adequate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Architecture for your Company
- Implement ECM while complying with Procedures and Standards including ISO15489, ISO9001 and ISO27001
- Transfer hardcopy to Electronic Documentation Systems with Legal Impunity
- Create Metadata and Implement Proper Taxonomy
- Use Enterprise Content Management (ECM) as an asset and optimization tool
- Understand Enterprise Content Management Legal Requirements, Standards and Best Practice
- Create Information, Record and Documentation Policies, Procedures and Requirements
- Understand How to Implement ECM structures, Architecture and Form a Team
- Learn How to Use Metadata, Taxonomy and Business Classification Scheme
- Learn the ISO 15489 Records Management and ISO 27001 Information Security Standards
- Recognize the Impact of GDPR in relation with ECM your Company is Using
- Understand the Use of eDiscovery and the Way it is Implemented
- Acquire the Insight into Available ECM Software Pros and Cons, and
- Understand the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and Big Data Influence on ECM
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Cybersecurity
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.