Enterprise and Strategic Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Western Ontario University.Full disclaimer.
Gain the skills and techniques required to identify a business problem or opportunity, evaluate viable solutions, and prepare and defend a business case. Learn how to prepare procurement documents including a request for proposal, receive and evaluate proposals based on defined decision criteria, assess organizational readiness, and apply data conversion strategy and mapping to existing data.
This course is offered in collaboration with Procept Associates Ltd and is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Business goals and objectives
- Problem analysis techniques
- Decision matrices and cost benefit analysis
- Assessing limitations using a gap analyses
- Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat (SWOT) analysis
- Appraising competitive intelligence through a benchmarking study
What to Expect
This is an interactive workshop, which may include lectures, group exercises, role-play and discussion. Come prepared to share your experiences, opinions and perspectives with the class.