Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Managing the need to handle disruption
- Involved in building organisational agility agendas
- Preparing for the organisation to go agile
- Looking to enable a business to grow
- Wanting to advance their skillset
- Preparing for change
About the course
Learn how to define your organisation's agility agenda - and get the skills to implement it.
BDiscover what enterprise agility looks like at scale, how it works and the effect it will have on your organisation. Delivered in partnership with Deloitte, the Enterprise Agility Leaders Program will give you the skills you need to introduce agile ways of working at an enterprise level and understand the implications it has for culture and leadership.
With a focus on real-world examples and practical tools, the program will teach leaders how to set their organisation up to be adaptable and responsive as well as deal with challenges that can arise.
Define organisational agility agenda
- Build enterprise agility knowledge
- Understand impact of a scaled agile approach
- Develop organisational agility roadmap
Protect against disruption
- Generate and respond to dynamic change
- Build responsive capabilities into organisation
- Adapt organisation to focus on customers
Be future-ready as a leader
- Strengthen your leadership for change
- Develop successful change strategies
- Gain dialogue for enabling change
Understand the impact of disruption and innovation, and assess how agile your organisation is currently
New ways of working
Set your teams up for success by learning disciplines for high-performing agile teams and dealing with challenges
Agile operating models
Learn which approach to use in different situations and why, as well as how to design a customer-focused organisation
New ways of leading
Explore the new profile of leadership in agile organisations and whether you're ready to lead in an agile culture
Maria is a Partner in Deloitte’s Consulting Practice, specialising in new ways of working to execute, optimise, and accelerate ideas through to value realisation, via Agile frameworks/mindset. She is the National Agility leader within Deloitte Australia, representing a team of experts in Enterpri...
Trina has over 25 years’ experience as a leader and consultant in organisational development and transformational change. Her key focus has been designing, managing and realising the benefits from strategic organisational development and transformational change programs. She has had a unique bl...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.