This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The Enterprise Agility Leaders Program provides an understanding of what enterprise agility looks like at scale, and the implications for organisations through a leadership lens.
By exploring what agility means for the entire organisational operating model, it positions leaders with the insights and skills to facilitate effective dialogue for building an adaptable and customer-centric organisation.
Developed and delivered in collaboration with Deloitte Australia, the program is uniquely positioned to combine world-class thought leadership with practical learning to maximise its impact on participants and their organisations
Be able to define and influence your organisation's agility agenda by:
- Understanding what enterprise agility is, why are organisations embracing it, and the key lessons learned
- Understanding the implications of a scaled agile approach on your operating model, including your culture and leadership
- Understanding the implementation options and being able to develop an agility roadmap for your organisation
This program explores the following key themes:
- Why agility? The impact of disruption and innovation
- Principles and disciplines of enterprise agility
- How agile is your organisation currently?
New Ways of Working
- Setting an agile team up for success
- Disciplines for a high performing agile team
- Dealing with the challenges of new ways of working
Agile Operating Models
- Strategic choices: which approach, when and why?
- Principles to design your customer focused organisation
- Implications for strategy, planning and governance
New Ways of Leading
- New profile of leadership in agile organisations
- Am I ready to lead in an agile culture?
- Influencing your organisation’s agility agenda
- Interactive modules, delivered by our world-class presenters, grounded in academic research and thought leadership, to increase your leadership awareness and effectiveness.
- Panel of local representatives from organisations who are ‘in the trenches’ of enterprise agility.
- Case studies, to provide practical, real-world examples that translate theory into applicable skills.
- Peer-learning, to facilitate knowledge sharing, collaboration and feedback to ensure you have a powerful and personal experience that drives results.
Participants who have no previous exposure to agile ways of working will be encouraged to attend an optional 1.5 hour webinar in the two weeks prior to the program. This will ensure participants feel confident with the basic agile constructs and language from the outset.
Who should attend
- Cross-functional business leaders and senior managers
- CEOs, business unit leads, functional heads
- Anyone involved in building organisational agility agendas
Trust the experts
Maria is a Partner in Deloitte’s Consulting Practice, specialising in new ways of working to execute, optimise, and accelerate ideas through to value realisation, via Agile frameworks/mindset. She is the National Agility leader within Deloitte Australia, representing a team of experts in Enterpri...
Trina has over 25 years’ experience as a leader and consultant in organisational development and transformational change. Her key focus has been designing, managing and realising the benefits from strategic organisational development and transformational change programs. She has had a unique bl...