Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- CEOs, business unit leads, functional heads
- Cross-functional business leaders
- Senior managers building organisational adaptability agendas
About the course
Organisations in sync with the external environment and prepared for technological disruption are survivors. What sets them apart is how they embrace competition, evolving customer demands and unprecedented change.
Delivered in partnership with Deloitte, the Enterprise Adaptability Leaders Program offers executives and senior managers a skillset to introduce agile ways of working at an enterprise level.
Join this three day virtual facilitated classroom and discover what enterprise adaptability looks like at scale, how it works, its implications for culture and leadership, and its effect on an organisation.
Define organisational adaptability agenda
- Build enterprise agility knowledge
- Understand impact of a scaled agile approach
- Develop an organisational agility roadmap
Protect against disruption
Generate and respond to dynamic change
Build responsive capabilities into organisation
Adapt organisation to focus on customers
Be future-ready as a leader
- Strengthen your leadership for change
- Develop successful change strategies
- Gain dialogue for enabling change
- Understand the impact of disruption and innovation, and assess how agile your organisation is currently
New ways of working
- Set your teams up for success by learning disciplines for high-performing agile teams and dealing with challenges
Adaptable operating models
- Learn the right approach for every situation, how to design customer focus in the organisation and implications for strategy, planning, governance and decisions
New ways of leading
Explore the new profile of leadership in agile organisations and whether you're ready to lead in an agile culture
Maria is a Partner in Deloitte’s Consulting Practice, specialising in new ways of working to execute, optimise, and accelerate ideas through to value realisation, via Agile frameworks/mindset. She is the National Agility leader within Deloitte Australia, representing a team of experts in Enterpri...
Trina has over 25 years’ experience as a leader and consultant in organisational development and transformational change. Her key focus has been designing, managing and realising the benefits from strategic organisational development and transformational change programs. She has had a unique bl...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.