Enhancing Wellness & Resilience for Successful Life & Work
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Technological University Center for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
In the midst of rapid changes and unexpected crises that we face today, we need to strengthen our ability to adapt, manage and thrive in our lives and work. Being resilient – having the ability to adapt to life’s changes and crises – is the key to a healthy and productive life, whether at work or at home.
Why do some people seem to thrive so well while others fade away? The secret lies in the way we develop our intellectual, emotional and social wellness. This course focuses on enhancing your ability to cope with the intellectual and emotional changes through mid-life and beyond; equipping you with the skills to build healthy and positive relationships at work and with your family; and empowering you with the motivation to be active in communal involvement.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Deepen your knowledge and skills to build positive and meaningful relationships
- Enhance your intellectual, emotional and social capability to cope with the changes through the different stages of life and work
- Strengthen your motivation for positive engagement with the community
Enhancing Your Brain Wellness
- Keeping an active mind
- Redefining your thoughts using Paradoxical Thinking
- Cultivating Resilient Attitude
- Rewiring your mind
- Instilling curiosity and creativity
Building Your Emotional Wellness
- Staying emotionally healthy and vibrant
- Managing difficult emotions
- Building positive emotions using Emotional Regulation Techniques
- Promoting passion and enthusiasm for work and life
Strengthening Your Social Wellness
- Maintaining successful relationships at work and at home
- Achieving productive engagement using Relational Management Techniques
- Becoming motivated for community involvement
Who should attend
Anyone who is interested to build healthy and positive relationships at work and with your family.