This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Leveraging big data to improve strategic decision making and organisational competitiveness. Is your organisation effectively using its big data to inform strategic decisions?
In a VUCA world, the ability of organisations to make near real-time strategic decisions is imperative for growth and sustainability. Accurately processing large, real-time data about customers, operations, suppliers and competitors to improve the quality of strategic decisions, will set your organisation apart from its competitors.
C-Suite executives must lead the process of developing this core competence as it affects the very quality of their decisions. This two-day programme focuses on assisting you build your organisation’s big data competencies to ensure a timeous response to customer needs and real-time market trends.
How you will benefit
- Understand the concept of big data and its power when combined with analytic methods and tools.
- Recognise the importance of collecting and organising big data.
- Appreciate the role of experimentation and predictive analysis in improving the quality of strategic decisions.
- Leverage big data analytics to change the industry landscape, the very basis of fulfilling customer needs and competing.
- Appreciate the importance of adopting the philosophy and practice of big data analytics in strategy development in the whole organisation.
- Learn about the organisational processes that can be used to generate big data about customers, operations, suppliers and competitors.
- Develop a practical understanding of key concepts in data analytics.
- Cultivate an understanding of the key tools, techniques and frameworks that are used to process big data for insights.
- Enrich your strategy development process with perspectives of embedding big data analytics.
- Learn about the importance of experimentation in the form of prototypes, pilots and limited launch to generate big data and insights to navigate the changing, uncertain and competitive landscape.
Who should attend
C-suite executives, divisional heads and functional heads. The programme is ideally suited for C-suite teams from diverse companies or divisional teams of large companies. The company team participation will facilitate in leveraging the collective knowledge of the business to develop a robust approach towards embedding big data in your strategy for your respective companies and divisions.