Enhancing Coaching With Psychology and Neuroscience
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
This one-day workshop looks at coaching’s place and impact in the 21st century world of work. Within this context it considers: individual and organisational goals, challenges and constraints; latest findings from neuroscience and psychology; and, how coaching efficacy can be maintained and enhanced.
The workshop is a blend of input, group discussion, exercises and personal reflection that draw out practical learning and clear action points. It is supported by recommended pre-work and additional reference material for follow-up use.
By attending this programme participants will:
- Understand where coaching fits in the development landscape and define what an effective coaching process entails
- Explore the latest psychology and neuroscience and how this can be used to enhance coaching
- Take away a range of practical tools and techniques to use in their coaching practice.
The programme includes:
- Coaching context and process
- Psychology – what is new, what is useful?
- Neuroscience – a brief history, future trends, the most relevant findings
- Bringing it all together – how process, psychology and neuroscience can enhance coaching efficacy and success
- Reflection and action planning.
Who should attend
This workshop will be of interest to: anyone with an interest in supporting personal change and development; active coaches who are looking to further develop their practice; those who commission or sponsor coaching. Please note that this course is not suitable for those without any prior knowledge of coaching.