Engaging Your Employees
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DeGroote School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The truth about what motivates others (from Gen Z to Traditionalists)
Formerly Motivating for Results
In today’s hyper-competitive market with increasing demands on organizations and employees to do more with less, it has become imperative to engage and motivate talent to drive the right results. The art and science of motivating employees and teams to achieve the right results is critical to short and long term organizational success. To be able to effectively motivate and engage individuals and teams, to achieve organizational and personal goals, managers need to have an understanding of various aspects of human behaviour and motivational needs.
This one-day workshop is designed to teach professionals, managers and leaders how to ignite high levels of sustained energy in individuals and teams to achieve desired results.
Our highly-interactive, experiential, and skills-based learning workshop is designed to teach project managers, people managers and leaders the insights and skills to:
- Understand what it means to be an effective leader and manager and how to effectively motivate others using the “Rzultz Performance Pyramid”© and “It Factor”©.
- Better understand the science behind how the brain affects human motivation and what to do about it.
- Employ cognitive strategies to improve your thinking, behaviour and interactions, and that of others, to increase morale, engagement and productivity.
- Identify key employee motivation barriers, blind-spots and opportunities.
- Develop appropriate ways of positively influencing other people’s motivation to achieve results.
- Build a high-level results focused action plan to address and improve your organization or team’s critical employee motivation and engagement problems or concerns.
Who should attend
This program is suited for mid to executive level managers who want to further develop their team development skill-set.