Who should attend
Mid to executive level managers who want to further develop their team development skill-set.
About the course
Improve employee engagement levels during uncertain time through identifying what effectively motivates your team.
Why take this course?
Through Participation and Practice, Learners will:
- Understand what science tells us about motivation in the midst of uncertainty.
- Improve their capabilities in identifying motivators and de-motivators.
- Practice the art & science of engaging employees who are working on site and/or
- Better understand their own strengths and opportunities to positively influence others.
As leaders, you were already faced with a hyper-competitive market and rapidly evolving demands. And now, a global pandemic throws a massive wrench into the works. Engaging and motivating employees to achieve organizational and personal goals is your mission. You’ve accepted it, and it’s not impossible. To succeed, you will need to understand the truth about motivating others. This virtual and dynamic session is designed to teach professionals, managers and leaders how to ignite and sustain drive in individuals and teams, especially during times of uncertainty.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Better understand the science behind how the brain affects human motivation and what to do about it.
- Learn about the “It Factor”© and what people managers need to know about how it impacts others.
- Learn the “12 Best Practices” for motivating others.
- Employ cognitive strategies to improve behaviour & interactions, in order to increase morale and productivity, especially during these unprecedented times.
- Build a high-level results focussed action plan to address and improve employee engagement levels.
Monique is our leadership and management development expert and behavioural specialist helping leaders across North America to think, behave and lead with more impact. A published author and expert facilitator, Monique helps organizations develop and transform using behavioural sciences, world c...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.