Engaging Physicians for Results
Effectively engaging physicians involves creating a compelling vision that encourages buy-in and support. This course provides the framework for how to communicate your vision and goals, create leadership development and training programs, and organize a performance leadership structure that inspires leaders. Plus, you’ll learn how to design a performance-measurement dashboard that generates relevant data in order to direct process improvement.
You'll Learn How To...
- Recognize the important of inclusion/buy-in as it relates to engaged physicians and the success of an organizational plan
- Improve the engagement level of physicians through skill-building, feedback, and supportive strategies
- Develop an organizational structure that fosters a growth mindset in high-performance leaders
- Identify methods that will develop trust and confidence among organizational stakeholders
- Recognize the importance of the inclusion (or “buy-in”) of an engaged, effective physician in the success of an organizational plan.
- Improve the organizational engagement level of physicians through skill-building, feedback, and supportive strategies.
- Develop an organizational structure that fosters high-performance, influential physician leaders expressing a growth mindset.
- Identify methods that will develop both trust and confidence between (and/or among) organizational stakeholders.
- Design a physician-approved performance measurement dashboard that generates relevant data in order to direct process improvement.
- Deliver feedback from key measurement tracking within the areas of quality, finance, service and team constructs.
- Implement effective physician training and development programs as derived from physician engagement tools and their resulting metrics.
- Introduce a management hierarchy of “patient-team-physician” that promotes physician leaders to be impactful across the healthcare continuum.
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours